With proximity to the ocean, it’s no surprise that seafood is a hot commodity in the city. Diners who search for memorable culinary experiences need look no farther. San Francisco is a destination of distinction. San Francisco, Ca has many great restaurants to choose from: French restaurants, Italian restaurants, Chinese restaurants, Indian restaurants and much more.
San Francisco is famous for its great food. Whatever your taste buds desire, there’s a creative culinary answer waiting for you on every corner. When looking for a fun night, many people often look to bars to be entertained and to keep the nightlife going.
San Francisco, Ca restaurants provide you meal in the most romantic, exclusive setting around. Some of the San Francisco restaurants have a dress code. A nice restaurant in San Francisco can be a real taste treat, but can also be pretty costly.
Some of the best restaurants in the city are listed below -
- Campton Place - This restaurant is situated in the heart of a cosmopolitan city and offers adventurous culinary creations that are unforgettable.
- Greens: - This is a venerable vegetarian restaurant in a wonderful space at the edge of the bay.
- Michael Mina: - This restaurant is situated in the Westin St. Francis and one of two restaurants in the city to earn two stars.
- North Beach Restaurant - This restaurant contains a relaxing Tuscan-style ambiance surrounded by original works of art, exquisite Florentine floor tiles, Carrara marble, Venetian granite and vaulted ceilings created by Italian craftsmen.
- Firenze by Night: - This Italian restaurant is famous for its award winning gnocchi and some of its menu items include fresh fish of the day, calamari giusti and more…
- Elite Café - This restaurant has been serving exquisite food with classic Cajun and Creole flavors since 1928.